Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Feel Crafty

Last weekend I went to Charlotte North Carolina, and let me tell you, love it! This small city have it all, there's history, lots of arts and crafts, chic stores, a mix of modern and colonial architecture and beautiful people. Is a city on the move. One of my favorite places was the chic uptown, is the center town where all the action happens!! One of the highlights of this trip was my visit to the Mint Museum of Craft and Design This museum holds strikingly collections of ceramics, glass, fiber, wood, metal and mixed media . This place is amazing! I love it. The museum honors the legacy of the region's rich craft heritage, provides an understanding of art through the ages, embraces contemporary studio craftand serves as an individual educational asset to the community. Is a place to experience art!












No comments: