Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chic Pillow on Treasury West Etsy!


I got an email from a Etsy User "eclectibles..." She told me "One of my beautiful and chic pillows was selected "Bellagio Terracotta" to be featured in her Treasury West. To be honest I was amazed and excited! Visit the Treasury HERE
Treasury West is a collection of favorites from all Etsy community, this list get post it in the front page of Etsy, wow! great. This list of favorites are always very beautiful and chic. I am very happy.
eclectibles... shop is under construction, she will open her store very soon, If you want it to know when this shop will be open you can visit her and subscribe to her mailing list. We can wait! Thank you very much.
Visit Beechic at etsy.com to purchased this pillow, we also have a big selection of chic products.
Thank you.

No comments: